Seaworks are a leading New Zealand provider of ROV GVI surveys; precision subsea positional data acquisition; high quality seabed mapping; and project data post processing services.
Since 1991 Seaworks has established a considerable track record providing a range of marine based survey services including:
- Desktop and feasibility studies;
- Pipeline and cable route surveys;
- Vessel and rig positioning;
- Oil and gas field surveys;
- Offshore structure surveys;
- ROV pipeline touchdown monitoring (TDM);
- Subsea cable and pipeline inspections;
- Onshore data processing and interpretation, including all detailed
charting and project reporting requirements;
Seaworks also undertakes landing site surveys, beach erosion surveys, oceanographic studies, hydrographic surveys, dredging surveys and a range of other marine based services to fulfil our clients’ operational requirements.
Seaworks’ team of highly specialised surveyors and project managers are experienced and skilled operators of leading technology and marine survey systems. Seaworks operates a comprehensive spread of survey and inspection equipment, including:
- Multi-Beam Echo Sounder (MBES) & coupled POS MV giving RTK
GPS quality (cm level accuracy);
- Side-scan sonar;
- Acoustic positioning equipment including USBL & integrated
DGPS vessel positioning;
- ROV eventing software and digital video recording function;
- ADCP current profiler;
- Cable tracking equipment;
- DP1 & DP2 vessel operations;
See our Contact page and feel free to call Seaworks, as we would be pleased to discuss your operational requirements with you.